Thursday, April 24, 2008

Deutschland!

Today I'm leaving this charming, charming city and instead of canal after canal, I'll be looking at a real live river! That would be the Rhine River, and that would be in Germany.

Since I've yet to master the train system (rest yer worried mind, I'll have it after today), I'll head to the station nice and early (just like Dad would want) and continue to get very, very excited about storybook castles. Very excited! In the way that only PR can get!

At this point, I must thank the gods for the wonderful thing that is the Continental breakfast. A few thin slices of Gouda, a few rounds of salami, a couple of tiny croissants, some jam and an apple. Gets you through the day like nobody's bidnizz. And I'm really happy about that.

And I think I learned to like cream cheese today! By accident!

1 comment: