Sunday, April 27, 2008

I'm gonna be on TV!

Well, not really. But how's this?

At a little before 11am, Pacific time, today (Sunday):

If you go to nightwatchman.de and click on webcam at the bottom of the list on the left side, I'll be standing or sitting or something by the fountain in the webcam image on the right of the page.

So that'll be fun if you see me! Yuh huh!

After that, I'll just be in the crowd that's gathering for the night watchman's tour.

But then, why would it make any difference to you whether I was standing in front of a webcam in a pseudo-medieval Germany or one outside my house in Portland? Because they didn't have webcams in medieval Germany, duuuuuuh.

I'll stop.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Miss you!! I tried to find you on TV but alas, I could not. Boo on that!

Anonymous said...

Ahh. i miss that part of the world and the continental breakies. Yum.