Thursday, May 1, 2008

Gambrinus & Zlatopramen

Only a sec to write, but Prague is amazing. I'll catch you all up when I get to Vienna.

Czech beer is, without a doubt, the most wonderfull stuff in the world. Right up my alley, not bitter, just right.

I also discovered that I love goulash, but I don't love the "fishes" they eat out of a plastic container.

I fear that my hosts have stuffed me so full of food and beer that I may not walk again. We started drinking about an hour ago because today is a holiday. Oh boy!

4 comments:

a patron of the arts said...

I just started drinking again too because of the Czech holiday! {cue crazy kermit dance] YAYYYYYYYYYY!

Michelle W. said...

Enough beer already!!!!
Hope you got to see Wenny and more of family!
mims

Anonymous said...

BE SURE TO GET HAWAII ANSWER. CRITICAL TODAY.

HAWAII, 2009 OR 2010 OR 2011?

Michelle W. said...

hmmm...anonymous sounds eerily familiar.